- Radial Spherical Plain Bearings.
- Sliding contact surfaces: Steel/Steel.
- Outer ring with a single split in the axial direction.
- Both outer and inner rings are made of carbon chromium steel, hardening and phosphate treated, sliding surface treated with Molybdenum disulfide Chemical compound.
- Lubricating grooves and holes in the outer and inner rings of type ES.
- The outer ring of type 2RS with lip seals in both sides.
Applications and industry: AGRICULTURE, AUTOMOTIVE, CEMENT INDUSTRY, CRUSHER INDUSTRY, HEAVY MACHINERY EQUIPMENTS, HOME APPLIANCES, MINING SECTOR, METAL INDUSTRY, FLUID MACHINERY, TEXTILE INDUSTRY